Monday, August 6, 2012

The Dark Knight - Batman AKA C. Bale

I saw the Dark Knight for the third time... I mean Christian Bale. He unlike most other actors can drop weight like it was never their to lose. It is absolutely ridiculous how he can just yo-yo his body. I know that as a former wrestler, I would drop 10 or even 15 pounds. But that was mostly water weight. 

I have to give it to him. He has a hard rock body and plenty of muscle mass to go with it.


But where does the fine line between TABOO weight loss in actors stand. Is it "okay" and "normal" for actors to lose large amounts of weight back to back. Or is it TABOO and unhealthy.


Ancient... Routines/Strategies to drop weight rapidly fast:
  • Wear a sweat suit and perform aerobic activity (common in sports such as wrestling)
  • Decrease Salt and water intake (common in bodybuilding diets)
  • Decrease Carbohydrate intake (common in most diets)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me your thoughts