Monday, March 3, 2014

Like Father Like Daughter



As soon as my daughter came out, the doctor without skipping a beat told my wife she was sorry. She was sorry that my wife did all the work and I my daughter turned out looking just like me. I have to say it... it was love at first site. I’m not really sure what happens when you become a father. It is definitely not the same feeling as that during the pregnancy or when you first get the news that you are having a baby. It’s completely real…surreal. You have this incredible feeling inside you that this person, my daughter, has me inside her. We are connected, she is mine and I am hers. It’s scary to think that one could feel or experience an emotion such as this. I wouldn’t trade it for the world!


It looks to me like my daughter resembles the good looks of her father. I guess that’s not such a bad thing when you think about it.  She has my exact hair line, which is the same hairline that I share with my mother. I thought that was pretty cool, especially since I’m a mamas boy. Look at those long legs!!! From the head down she is definitely my wife’s daughter and from the head up she’s all mine. She has her mothers long limbs, both of them have ridiculously long legs.  All the 0-3 month clothes we got her are too short for her limbs. Might have a pro athlete in the family... Basketball... Volleyball!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me your thoughts