Saturday, March 15, 2014

Batman and Nola


 
After a long day at work, Mr. Dad (aka yours truly) came home to one of the biggest and most spectacular surprises of all time. No gift asides from my wife's hand in marriage and my daughter’s birth came close. Before I even begin to explain the “surprise” I want to stress the significance of “heroes” as they play a part in my life. Some people find guidance in presidential figures… Nixon and so on… Others identify more with humanistic characters like Gandhi. Myself, I’ve always been motivated by people who “do for others” you know… persons that work for the benefit of others.

My wife…oh my awesome precious dedicated love of my life took my daughter out and prepared a momentous surprise…
She took the biggest risk of her life today by doing what she did.
 
In actuality this is the first time in my life I'm not wearing my mask. To answer some questions out there from my fans... I'm still your hero!
BatGirl


Batman man without his mask and his first born Batgirl





 
 
 

Target had the batman outfit for girls http://www.target.com/c/baby/batman/-/N-5xtlyZ5xdz1/Ntk-All/Ntt-toddler%20batman%20clothing/Ntx-matchallpartial+rel+ALL#?lnk=lnav_narrow by category_1. This week they had a sale $9.99. But realistically Priceless :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me your thoughts