Friday, September 14, 2012

Friday is hear and you haven't exercised all Week

The week can fly by like a bat out of hell. From getting up at 6am to rushing out the door and eating over the sink. Trust me I know! It has happened to me, when... Today- This week. I have not been able to do my "thing", my routine, my exercise, my fitness, my sole way of de-stressing!!!

Looking at my week, I felt like I've only had 3-4 hours to sit and relax. And trust me - I did NOT want to work out. I just didn't. My basic mentality was: 1. I’m tired, 2. I just want to sit and rest, 3. I’ve worked hard all week with school and work, 4. I’ll do it TOMORROW, 5. SHIT!!! It’s Friday.

Most Fitness experts are not honest and will not tell you the truth! I will. I’m not perfect and hell who is?
What I can do is teach you what I have learned and go from there. We can only perfect ourselves from learning from our mistakes and rewriting them in the future.

So here is to all those average Joe’s:

·       Wake up early (5am-7am) Plan a workout and if needed find a trainer so that you’ll have some kind of accountability.
·       Lunch break at work: Eat as you walk around your area. Please do not just sit there and count the hours until it’s time to go home or to your next appointment.
·       Post work: Say hello to the family and perform your obligations. That’s first and foremost important in my book. Second, grab your bike or whatever you need for your exercise routine. All you really need as far as time is concerned = 25min
o   25min Interval (continue cycle until 25min are up):
§  1min jumping jacks
§  30sec up-downs
§  30break
§  1min jump squats
§  30sec bear crawls
§  30sec wide stance legs arms push-ups
§  1min break
·       Food & Not being Ignorant:  Eat at least 4 small meals a day, preferable 5-6. Check out some of my prior post for tips.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me your thoughts