Thursday, November 8, 2012

Leading by example - A healthy trade mark

Today’s post is not about how many repetitions or sets to do. It’s not about which exercises hits specific areas or the most efficient way to get into the best shape of your life. TODAY is about leading by example. As I see so many parents out of shape and eating like it isn’t anyone’s one business, I stop and think WHY? I understand that the food is delicious and that there could be underlining psychological/psychosocial problems which are manifesting their urge to eat. However, outside of those standards why… These same individuals I see consume large portions in already oversize plates are fathers and mothers. People need to understand that there trends and behaviors are being copied by their children. It doesn’t matter how smart, wealthy or whatever your privilege may be. Cardiovascular disease takes no sides.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me your thoughts