Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Photo Booth



Baby photos are becoming quite a hit lately. I know my wife and I have already paid, well if you ask me too much, for our upcoming baby photos. Everyone has their cute and adorable pictures with their baby nestled in a basket wearing a hand knitted head band with an over sized flower just topping it of perfectly. What a beauty! As a “to be dad” I’m getting pretty excited about the whole picture idea with a new born baby. Primarily because this will be one of the only opportunities that I will have in my daughter’s life to make some embarrassing photos that can serve very reliable when boys start to become the problem. I also want to get a few shots that I can use for her yearbook; you know…something that everyone will remember for all the years to come.  
 I found this picture on Pinterest as a motivational shot (hopefully my wife will allow it...)

 That is the saddest looking baby-in-a-product shot I've ever seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me your thoughts