Sunday, January 26, 2014

Baby Class or Sex Class


My wife and I have been going to our baby courses for almost a month now with each bringing new adventure. With great power comes great responsibility, right… At least that’s what they say prior to a life changing event. ie. Baby! Todays’ course, I kid you not… resembled a sex class I know what you’re thinking, no you’re exaggerating. Trust me, I wish that I was. Our course began with the instructor guiding the to be fathers and mothers on ten exercises which all touched on the subject of comforting your “partner” with a massage or relaxation activity. The idea of the massage and relaxation is to be there for our expecting mothers during their time of need ie. labor. By this point, the instructor already had ten different stations set up around the room. Some stations had exercise balls; I’m talking about those really big inflatable balls you see at gyms. Other stations had yoga mats or chairs positioned in what I originally called “interesting position for a chair”.

Our instructions came simple: pick a location and follow the instructions at each location. All this took place with the lights dimmed. My wife and I first started at a pretty simple station: stand behind your partner while she bends over on the counter and massage her lower back. At this point, I didn’t really see the position as anything too “sexual”. Probably because I didn’t have a mirror in front of me. While massaging my wife, I looked across the room and saw a couple with the father seated on a chair facing his partner who had her head down on his crotch while on her knees… It didn’t stop there… On the other side of the room a couple positioned with the father on his knees and his partner directly stationed in what we call the “doggy style position”. He was “all” up in there. At this point, I was really shocked. Are we in the right class?

I stopped massaging my wife and asked her to look around the room. She took a quick look and replied: “didn’t know we paid for a sex class”. I smiled and said well now it’s worth the money…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me your thoughts