Sunday, December 8, 2013

Baby Shower


Yesterday my wife and I had our baby shower with lots of friends and family who brought much needed gifts. I wonder if all dads only think about the gifts... Well we had a really good time, lots of food, a few games which brought me and my college friend Will to spoon feed each other apple sauce. Here's a funny pic for laughter



My wife presented me with the epic "Daddy's Toolbox" that gave me the bright idea to start this blog. Inside she had rubber gloves, a face masks, safety glasses, construction ear plugs, a long handheld tongs, Redbull and Starbucks espresso shots for the long nights of crying (I guess that was an early sign from the wife that I will be the one getting up at night), and like 20 diapers.



I guess she was preparing me for some sort of smelly adventure. Everyone seemed to get quite a kick of it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me your thoughts