Tuesday, December 10, 2013

31 Weeks and Counting

What do dads do during the 40 week countdown...to keep their wives level headed

For the past 31 weeks I have been buying my wife trimester gifts as a way to show her that we are in this together. In a small way the gifts also serve to settle her irregular mood swings. All expecting fathers know exactly what I'm talking about when comes to your pregnant wives. There are days that your wife might storm through her closet leaving the room as if a hurricane came through while yelling "I'm fat...nothing fits me...I need new clothes". Those are the days that the special but eloquently put trimester gifts come into hand.  


For my wife's third trimester gift I got her a Petunia Pickle Bottom purse, which worked its magic on her.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me your thoughts